Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 140

Still havent found a job yet and its not looking too good for me. I am in the process of moving to the city so I can get something to do for a bit until I can get a job for salary, but whos know when that will be with this economy. Over the last month or so didnt play a whole lot. When I did play it was pretty much only Mtt's and went on a losing run of about $250 on them. I almost went broke but had some friends ship me some money and I won some money on a freeroll with my points. When I got that money I recently decided (about a week ago) I need to start playing a little more serious. I decided to go back to playing 9 man sngs for $10 buy ins. I have been doing really well in them. In a little less than a week I won the 250 back that I lost before and another $400 profit. This last week is the first time I started playing them serious in a long time and I feel like im playing the best I ever have. For the first time I feel like I know exactly what people have according to the bets they make and positioning they are in. I have also been able to pick out when people have been stealing very accurately mainly because I only play 3 tables at a time now and have really been studying the players. Its been a really good feeling. Basically, I have either been taking 1st or 2nd hardly any 3rd or 4ths, and the main ones I have been losing are with q's or better early allin in the toruney taking bad beats finishing in 7th, 8th and 9th. My plan now is to try and build a bankroll so I can move up stakes to $20 games. I have about $450 in my account so I figure I need about $800 to comfortable move up to $20's. Until then I am gonna try and grind these $10's out and limit my Mtt games to only a couple a day and try and play a min of 10 sng's but closer to 20 a day. Hopefully by Day 150 I have reached my goal of $800 bankroll and cashed out a bit more so I can play really serious.

No comments: