Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 55

It has been a long time since my last post on here. I completely stopped playing for a while, partly because I was frustrated and the other part because I graduate this semester. Anyway since I came back playing a couple weeks ago I started out playing just Horse sngs again and wasnt doing very well. So I moved to Horse cash games 1/2$, that went ok, but I still struggled during the Holdem portion. So I decided to try stud h/l 1/2$ and its been going pretty good. The players are either really good or really bad. Ive been playing long enough now at these tables to know who the good players are and I stay away from them unless I have a monster. I like limit because Im not losing as much all at once, which helps keep me off tilt. I also found a new website that I was able to get rakeback from, which is big since Im playing cash games now. I went to the school and made a new account then registered with the new rakeback site. Ill give the link at the end of this post. Anyway, Ill post on here a little more regular since Im done with school now and looking for a job :( So until I find one ill be playing a lot and hopefully winning. Since my last post Im up 175$

Try this site if you cant get rake from raketherake

RakebackStat

http://rakebackstat.com/ref-10222

No comments: