Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 31-32

Honestly, Im so sick of this right now. Ive been playing for 9 days now on Fulltilt and I cant seem to win. I lost about 50 over the past two days and just dont get it. When I started this blog I was a winning player and up thousands over the last year. In the last 30+ days Im a break even player and its making me sick. To make things worse people that I thaught how to play poker are all doing really well and up alot lately. In fact one of them told me to watch him play for a bit because it might help..... ahhhhhhhh. I really dont get it and dont know what to do. Im gonna stop posting on this blog for a bit until I get my shit together. Up 100 over 9 days is not exceptable. I either need to move to a different site or re-think my game completely. I am going to play on this site until thankgiving, but if im not up a significant amount by then im done. Done with this blog for a bit and done with Fulltilt. I have people that want to bankroll me on other sites but I dont really wanna deal with being bankrolled right now. I like doing my own thing. So this blog is done until I either make a big break through or give in and get bankrolled. Gl players until then......

If there is anyone out there that wants to bankroll a winning player email me or contact me. Ill give you all my user names on the sites I play on and you can look up my stats. For me to get bankrolled it would have to be a good deal though. Otherwise im on Sabatical. peace

No comments: