Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 22

I started playing poker again yesterday. I deposited $300 into my FullTilt account in hopes of rebuilding my bankroll. The first day left me very frustrated and unsure of my game. My first 3 sngs I played went pretty well, I took a 1st and a 2nd and was up $40 already and feeling pretty. I took a break and I wish I would have stopped. I played three more later on.... no cashes. Then I played 3 more..... no cashes. By now Im pretty frustrated. I decide to play 4 more before bed. I played really well this session, but I end up taking 3 4ths and 1 2nd. The 2nd I got was the only one I played poorly in. The 4ths I took, one was JJ to A8 alin preflop, and the other two were AQ to 1010 and AK to 1010. I mean when Ive lost this many in a row you would think I could win at least one coin flip, but no.... So I end down $50 for the first day and left wondering if I forgot how to play. Today Im gonna start playing $10's if I get down to $200 im gonna switch to $5's for a bit to get my confidence back up.

Tip Of The Day: This has to do with my last post regarding keeping your computer protected. Make sure you have a good firewall and virus protection unless you want your account hacked into. It happened to me and could happen to you.

No comments: