Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 29

Yesterday was a break even day. I played quite a bit probably like 12-15 sngs. I did really well again in the Horse sngs, and terrible in no limit holdem. In fact I had zero cashes in 8 holdem sngs and im pretty sure I cashed in every Horse sng I played. Today I think im going start playing 2 to 1 Horse over 2 to 1 Holdem ration. I might as well I just cant seem to win at Holdem. I also bubbled in a 90 man $10 tournament, 10th place. I had a decent stack and called an allin from a shorter stack. I had AQ he had KJ, obv I lost and was crippled. Ended having to push with A rag and didnt hit. Any way dead even on the day and not much to talk about.

Tip of the Day: Dont over play AK from out of position early in sngs. If you get this hand in early position dont try and get the pot too big. Make a standard raise. If you get a couple of caller and hit top pair bet out. If someone calls and the turn card is a scare card (him getting straight, flush or two pair) either check the turn or make a smaller bet and see if he just calls or makes a big raise. If you check and he bets the turn more often than not he made his hand. You def have to worry about a set here and or two pair if kq or kj is on the board. If you dont make the pot large you get away from top pair top kicker safely and still ahve chips to play

No comments: