Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 29

Played quite a bit today. I played about 15 sngs and 5 to 6 mtts. I started out the losing badly. I just cant seem to win on no limit, im starting to question on my game. I was down about $60 early and took a break. Then I had a real good session where I had 4 cashes out of 4 (no firsts tho). 7th in a mtt, and 2nds and a third. I ran really well in this session and was 1 big double up from having a big cash in the 90 man i played. So at this point im up a little bit for the session. I decided to played just two more sngs and played poorly in them and didnt cash, and one mtt where I started out good then got blinded down around the bubble got one double and made final table ( only a $3 game tho so im not excited by any means). Im short stacked and I had to call allin with kq, he showed kq two diamonds...... turn D river D he wins with a flush. Obv my kq loses to kq suited, and i take 9th. Im doing something right becasue every fucking final table Ive made so far at this site it to I lose the first allin I try, usually to lesser hands. Anyways I end up $20 for the day, not so good for playing 6+ hours. So far this is the 6th or 7th day Ive played on this site and Im up less than $100. I need to start winning soon im getting discouraged

Tip of the Day: I have been playing lots of horse lately. I am not the best at all of the games but am solid in all. I learn to just play aggressively in games im good at, the other games I play really tight and wait for others to make mistakes. Often time people will just remember you being aggressive in one game and translate it to you in another. So when your in a game your not the best at (for me limit holdem) just play tight. So when you do get that big hand and you rasie it pays off. So be aggressive during your strong games and play tight during the weaker ones.

No comments: