Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 13/14

Only played a couple this weekend, I was busy for Halloween and such. Broke about even, but thats not the story of the weekend for poker. I logged into my account today and I was missing $300 from my account. I scrambled around the site to see what happened and I had no recent activity, so I contacted the website over the phone, they said I played the money!!!! I know for a fact I didnt play any of that money because I didnt even play on Saturday and the last game it show me playing was a $10 sng on Friday. They told me to send them an email explaining what happend and I am waiting to hear back from them. I want my money back and am pissed!!! If I dont get my money back I will release all of my records and emails showing how someone either scammed me outside of the site and or the site messed up my money and didnt give it back. This blog could be done for a while if my money isnt returned......

No comments: