Tuesday, October 21, 2008

day 2

A real shit show today on Absolute Poker. Morons and Donkeys everywhere today. I only played 12 sng's because I went out and got drunk but it was really pathetic only two cashes. I did get 5 4ths tho weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway I did meet the worst poker player ever tonight, he was a real call station fagget and single handedly took me out of two tournament with his patheitc calls, so congrads to him he can now buy food stamps for his trailer court family. Anyway there were tons of canidates for bad beat of the day (there were alot) but I do have a winner. My BB I had 85 offsuit three limpers checked to me, of course i checked with 15 30 blinds. Flop comes J79 everyone checks, I check. Turn comes 6, sweet I hit a straight. Everyone checks to me, I bet the pot which was 150 two people fold the button rasies to 350, I instantly push allin, he calls and shows j10. River of course is an 8 for his winning higher straight yay. I totaled 5 bad beats today to lose 10/12 tournamnets worse than normal, zero real suckouts, I mean I won a coin flip or two but I dont count those. Not too happy. Anyway a really bad day down over $60 and pissed some regulars off because of my shit talk, I usually dont say anything but today was real frustrating

No comments: