Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 3

Just a terrible day. Must have played over 20 sngs with very bad results. Wasnt even gonna write anything today because im so pissed, but o well. I didnt suckout 1 time today, and I was losing about 80% of coin flips, ugh. So many bad beats I stopped keeping track, but here is one from early in the day that started my terrible run. I have 2400 chips and AK blinds 75 150. I rasie to 450, everyone folds to BB who calls. Flop comes KQ7, I bet out he pushes allin I call. He shows K10. turn comes J river 9 for the winning straight. Overall on the day I only had 4 cashes, no firsts. Down over 100 on the day. Tomorrow I gonna try playing less tables, like 2 or 3 at a time instead of 5 to try and get back on track. Things arent looking good for me right now though

No comments: