Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 7

Again didnt really have alot of time to play but it was a nice little session. I played to $10 sngs took 4th in 1 and 2nd in the other. Also played a 10$ MTT turbo. There were 150 people in it. It was an up and down tournament. In the turbo you have to shove allin fairly early in the game. So about 45 min the shoving began. I won one then lost one, then won one and lost one. Before I knew it there were like 15 people left and I was in the money. I won another allin with aj to a10 then was at the final table. At the final table i didnt play and hands for about 2 rounds of blinds. People were sucking out left and right then it got down to 7 people. blinds were 2500 5000 and I had 12000 with a8 suited on the cutoff. I had already decided that I was pushing allin no matter what. The guy in first position went allin it got to me and I pushed allin. The BB snap called so I knew i was beat. First pos showed q10 and the BB showed KK. I hit a 8 on the flop so I had some outs but I didnt improve. I took 6th place because I had more chips before the flop than the FP player. I won $70 and I was ok with that. Well now Im gonna go and get shitty

No comments: